Category Online:The program of free choice. The maximum time of the recording cannot exceed 10 minutes.
First stage (online): The program of free choice that includes at least two pieces or movements of different style.
The maximum time of the recording cannot exceed 15 minutes, minimum 10 minutes.
Second stage (in person): One movement of a concerto and a free choice piece.
First Stage (Online): Perform a study or capriccio of your choice from the compositions of D. Popper or A. Piatti.
Select a piece freely to complement the recording duration, ensuring it does not exceed 20 minutes. Note that any repertoire played in the first stage cannot be repeated in the second stage.
Second Stage (In Person): Present the Allemande and Courante from one of J.S. Bach’s suites. Additionally, perform one movement from a concerto of your choice
First stage (online): An etude by D.Popper op.73 or a Capriccio by A. Piatti or a virtuoso piece alone or with piano.
And free repertoire maximum of 25 minutes, minimum 20 minutes.
Second stage (in person): Complete concerto fro one of the followings:
- A. Dvořák: Cello Concerto in B Minor, Op. 104
- J. Haydn: Cello Concerto No. 2 in D Minor, Hob. VIIb/2, Op. 101
- R. Schumann: Cello Concerto in A Minor, Op. 129
- P. I. Tchaikovsky: Variations on a Rococo Theme
- D. Shostakovich:
- Cello Concerto No. 1 in E-flat Major, Op. 107
- Cello Concerto No. 2 in G Major, Op. 126
- N. Miaskovski: Cello Concerto in C Minor, Op. 66
- G. Bacewicz: Cello Concerto No.1, Cello Concerto No.2.
- S. Prokófiev: Sinfonia Concertante E minor, op. 125
- W. Walton: Cello Concerto, Op. 68.
- E. Elgar: Cello Concerto in E Minor, Op. 85
- A. Khachaturian: Cello Concerto in E Minor